Explore some of the ways community partners are leveraging digital storytelling in education, community-building and community development...
- All Together Now -- an intergenerational dialogue on how people are called to purpose and service, inspired by the 2013 50th anniversary of the March on Washington and the legacy of the Civil Rights Movement.
- Davis, Alan. 2004. "Co-authoring identity: Digital storytelling in an urban middle school." THEN: Technology, Humanities, Education, & Narrative 1, no. 1:1.
- Davis, Alan and Leslie Foley. 2016. “Digital Storytelling” In Handbook of Research on the Societal Impact of Digital Media, edited by Barbara Guzzetti and Mellinee Lesley, 317-342. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Klaebe, Helen and Marcus Foth, Jean Burgess and Mark Bilandzic. 2007. “Digital Storytelling and History Lines: Community Engagement in a Master-Planned Development.” In Proceedings 13th International Conference on Virtual Systems and Multimedia (VSMM'07), Brisbane.
- Love, Emily Wexler, Debra Flanders Cushing, Margaret Sullivan and Jode Brexa. 2011. “Digital Storytelling within a Service-Learning Partnership: Technology as Product and Process for University Students and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse High School Youth.” In Higher Education, Emerging Technologies, and Community Partnerships: Concepts, Models and Practices, edited by Melody A. Bowdon and Russell G. Carpenter, 88-105. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- The Pedagogy of Digital Storytelling in the College Classroom http://www.seminar.net/index.php/home/75-current-issue/145-the-pedagogy-of-digital-storytelling-in-the-college-classroom