Learn how digital storytelling facilitators and other media experts are exploring culturally-informed approaches...
- Cueva, Melany, Regina Kuhnley, Anne Lanier, Mark Dignan, Laura Revels, Nancy E. Schoenberg, and Katie Cueva. 2016. "Promoting Culturally Respectful Cancer Education through Digital Storytelling." International Journal of Indigenous Health 11 (1): 34.
- Henze, Rosemary. 2016. "Crossing Over, Back, and through: Reflections on the use of Video in Ethnographic Research and in Social Change." Anthropology & Education Quarterly 47 (3): 223-234.
- Iseke, Judy and Sylvia Moore. 2011. “Community-based Indigenous Digital Storytelling with Elders and Youth.” American Indian Culture and Research Journal 35:4.
- Lambert, Joe. 2009. “The Center for Digital Storytelling in California.” In Story Circle: Digital Storytelling Around the World, edited by John Hartley and Kelly McWilliam, 79-90. Chichester, U.K.; Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Menzies, Charles. 2015. “In Our Grandmother’s Garden: An Indigenous Approach to Collaborative Film.” In Participatory Visual and Digital Research in Action, edited by Aline Gubrium, Krista Harper and Marty Otañez, 103-114. Walnut Creek, CA: Left Coast Press, Inc.
- Pratt, Yvonne Poitras. 2011. Meaningful media: An ethnography of a digital strategy within a métis community. Degree of Doctor of Philosophy., University of Calgary.
- Underberg, Natalie M., and Elayne Zorn. 2013. Digital ethnography : Anthropology, narrative, and new media. Austin, TX, USA: University of Texas Press.